Welcome to the 11th IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC 2016)
NMDC 2016 is being held on 9-12 October in Toulouse France
IEEE NMDC is an international conference sponsored by IEEE Nanotechnology Council.
NMDC 2016 will cover the following topics:
1. Graphene and carbon nanotubes based materials and devices;
2. Materials and devices for nanoelectronics;
3. Materials and devices for energy and environmental applications;
4. Nanostructures for future generation solar cells;
5. Ion beam synthesis and modification of nanostructures;
6. Modeling and simulation of nanomaterials, structures, and devices;
7. Metamaterials and plasmonic devices;
8. Photonic materials and devices;
9. Organic semiconductor materials, devices and applications;
10. Nanostructures of oxide semiconductor materials;
11. III-V semiconductors nanomaterials;
12. Nanostructures and devices for biomedical applications;
13. Standards and safety issues of nanotechnology;
14. Fundamental and applications of nanotubes, nanowires, quantum dots and other low dimensional materials
15. Plasma assisted deposition of nanocomposite materials;
16. Nanocomposite materials for aeronautic and space applications>.
The conference program is now available at: ieee-nmdc-2016-program
Please prepare your oral presentations accordingly: invited speakers 30 minutes in total and oral presentations 15 minutes.
Contact Us – use the form below for inquiries about NMDC 2016