16th IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (IEEE NMDC 2021) Call for Papers
IEEE NMDC 2021 sponsored by IEEE Nanotechnology Council (NTC) will be held in the Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel located in the center of Vancouver, BC, Canada from October 17th to 20th, 2021. The conference will be co-located with another conference – IEEE CEIDP (Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena) sponsored by IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (DEIS).
IEEE NMDC is a well-received international conference and has been held annually rotating in different parts of the world, having the last two editions in Stockholm, Sweden in 2019 and Virtually (due to COVID-19 restrictions) in 2020. IEEE NMDC aims to highlight current work and future directions in nanotechnology-related research in the areas of nanomaterials and fabrications, nanoelectronics, nano-energy, packaging, nanophotonics, bioengineering, modeling and simulation, devices, and integration. This conference brings together key researchers from every sector in the nanotechnology research field, with a special focus on materials and devices.
CALL for PAPERS
The technical program for NMDC 2021 provides a wide variety of topics that emphasize the role of nanoscale phenomena, materials and devices in established and emerging technological areas. Before submitting abstracts, researchers are encouraged to examine the Technical Program Areas to identify the ones that most closely reflect the emphasis of their work.
Technical Program Areas:
The following topical areas will be highlighted at the conference :
- NanoDielectric Materials for Microwave Applications
- NanoDevices for Neuromorphic/AI/VR Applications
- Nanomagnetic Structures and Devices
- Nanosensors and Nanoactuators
- Nanoscale Dielectrics for Resistive Memory Applications
- Theory and Modelling of Nanomaterials and Devices
- Low-Dimensional and Quantum Dot Devices for Energy Applications
- Nanodiamond and Other Nanocarbon Structures
- Nanomaterials for Energy Applications
- Nanopackaging and Heterogeneous System Integration
- NanoBio Medical Applications, Drug Delivery and Tissue Engineering
- Nanorobotics and Soft Robotics Nanotechnology
- Nanomanufacturing and Nanofabrication Methods
- Nanofluidics and Nanoreactors
- Nanometrology and Characterization
- Nanophotonics, Metamaterials and Plasmonics
- Nanotechnology Issues: Environment, Safety and Sustainability
- Nanotechnology Education
- Commercialization of Nanotechnology
Submitted manuscripts will undergo a full paper review process. After paper acceptance, the final paper can be submitted for the conference Proceedings (in IEEE Xplore).
Information for Authors including Submission Instructions and requirements can be found here.
|Key Dates for NMDC 2021 Paper Submission:|
|Last date for Special Session and Workshop/Tutorial proposals||31-Mar-21|
|Last date for Short Abstract (text only) submission|
|Short Abstract acceptance notification||31-May-21|
|Last date for Regular, Special Session and Invited papers submission|
|Paper acceptance notification||31-Aug-21 (revised)|
|Last date for Final Manuscript submission for Regular, Special Session and Invited papers||1-Oct-21 (revised)|
|Late Breaking News Abstract Review Submission||15-Oct-21 (revised)|
|Late Breaking News Abstract Final submission||30-Oct-21 (revised)|
|Pre-registration opens||31-Aug-21 (revised)|
|Regular registration opens||31-Oct-21|