IEEE NMDC 2021 will be hosted at the Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel located in the center of Vancouver. The conference will be co-located with the IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena (IEEE CEIDP).
About Vancouver Videos
Things to do in and around
See this list
British Columbia COVID Travel Requirements: Vaccine Proof & Restart Plan
Check on latest COVID-19 Updates for Vancouver
Where to get a COVID test in Vancouver area for return travel
Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel
1133 West Hastings Street,
Vancouver, BC, V6E 3T3
Book your room here.
Both Cityview and Harbourview rooms are available at the $149 Run of House rate.
View short hotel video
Directions from airport to hotel:
- By taxi or ride-share (Uber, Lyft etc.);
- Request the driver to take you to the “Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront in downtown Vancouver”. At the Vancouver International Airport, both the Domestic Arrivals and International Arrivals terminals have pick-up points for taxis and ride-share companies. Taxi costs $35, and the ride-shares approximately $25-$35.
- By public transportation:
- Take the Canada Line train from the Vancouver International Airport to the Waterfront Station. You can pay at the fare gate by tapping your credit card or purchase a ticket in a machine by the fare gates.
- From the Waterfront Station, walk west along West Cordova street to the corner of Thurlow Street, which is where the hotel is located. This is an 8-minute walk.
- Canada Line to Waterfront Station costs $9.25
MEETING ROOMS – CORDOVA LEVEL