IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference
Nanjing, China | November 18-20, 2022
Important Note: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the need for social distancing, the Local Organizer Committee have to make the difficult decision to postpone IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC 2022) to November 18-20, 2022 to ensure the safety and well-being of the conference’s multinational community of attendees. We are looking forward to meeting you in Nanjing.
The IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC 2022) will be held for the first time on-site in Mainland of China, on November 18-20, 2022 at the Zhenbao Holiday Hotel, Jiangning, Nanjing, China. It will bring together key researchers from every sector in the nanotechnology research field, with a special focus on Materials and Devices. Conference papers will be published in IEEE Xplore after passing peer-review, with limited invitation for submission to IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology or IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine. There will be special sessions for best posters, graph contest, young scientists, women in engineering and entrepreneurs.
Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu province of the People’s Republic of China and the second largest city in the East China region. Located in the Yangtze River Delta region, Nanjing is a prominent city rich of Chinese history and culture. In history, Nanjing served as the capital city of various dynasties, kingdoms and republican governments, and also a key center of education, research, and tourism. Nanjing has many prestigious universities and research institutes. The ratio of college students to total population ranks #1 among large cities in China. Nanjing is one of the top three Chinese scientific research centers, according to the Nature Index.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: June 20, 2022 (extended)
- Notification of Acceptance for Conference Presentations: August 01, 2022
- Full Paper Submission Window: August 1 – September 1, 2022
- Notification of Full Paper Acceptance: Two weeks since submission
- Camera Ready & Early Bird Registration Deadline: July 30, 2022
Technical Topics include but are not limited to:
- Low-dimensional Materials & Devices
- Wearable & Printed Electronics
- Quantum and Information Technology
- Nanomedicine and Nano-healthcare
- Nanomaterials for Energy Applications
- Nanophotonics and Optoelectronics
- Post-Moore Micro/Nano-Electronics
- Nanofabrication and Nanomanufacturing
- Materials/Devices for Neuromorphic/IoT/AI
- MEMS/NEMS and Sensors
- Nanotechnology Entrepreneurs
- Nanotechnology Education