How to Submit
Extended abstract (1-2 pages) should be submitted by a designated “Corresponding Author” according to the following steps:
- Go to the Online Paper Submission Site (PaperCept)
- Follow the link to “Submit a Contribution to NMDC 2023” to the right of NMDC 2023 banner
- Select “Submit” corresponding to “First submissions – Contributed extended abstract”
- Fill in the information about “Title, Authors, Keywords, and Abstract“; and then continue to the next page
- Upload your paper in a PDF or MS-Word
NOTE: “Authors” should be entered through their PIN numbers and every author must have a PIN. The corresponding author during submission can create PINs for co-authors.
If you have submitted papers to prior NMDC or NANO conferences: You should have your PIN number. You can retrieve your or co-authors’ existing PIN or set/reset your PASSWORD in the PIN Wizard at the submission site.
If you have never submitted papers to NMDC conferences: You should set your PIN and PASSWORD in the PIN Wizard at the submission site. The same should be done for the authors without PIN.
Full Paper (4-6 pages)
Full papers are an upgraded version of the “Extended abstract” with new results and deeper discussion, that can be optionally submitted after completing the registration.
Accepted full papers for IEEE NMDC 2023 will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting & Indexing (A&I) databases.
Full papers in a PDF, or MS-Word, or Latex can be submitted after:
- Extended abstract acceptance
- Fee payment
At least one author must register to the conference with payment and attend the Conference to present the paper. Full Papers will NOT be included in the Conference Proceedings without paid registration and will NOT be published in IEEE Explore without presenting papers at the Conference.
Submitted Full papers will be reviewed, and final version should be uploaded with revisions/updates based on review comments by September 1st 2023.