Sponsors & Exhibits
IEEE NMDC 2018 has opportunities for sponsors (aka patrons) and exhibits. If you are interested in exhibiting at or sponsoring NMDC 2018 see the information below.
Exhibits (Table top)
NMDC has available opportunities for table top exhibits. Cost is $1000 per table (includes 0ne conference registration). IEEE NMDC is a well received international conference sponsored by the IEEE Nanotechnology Council. It has been held annually rotating in different parts of the world. This conference brings together key researchers from every sector in the nanotechnology research field, with a special focus on materials and devices.
Each exhibit space (table) includes:
- Provided tables are 8’ x 18” and will be covered. 30” tables available for additional fee.
- If needed, the power supplied will be 120 VAC and will power a video display or an audio player.
- If you have an audio display, the audio must be limited to your space and entry way on either side of your table. The volume must not offend the exhibitors adjacent to your space.
- You may set up your exhibit space on October 14, 2018 starting at 3:00 PM. Please have everything set up no later than 8:00 AM on October 15th , 16th , and 17th. Tear down should be the last day of conference, October 17th by 3:00 PM.
- Conference provided Audio/Visual cost will be billed back to the exhibitor.
- Payment for the exhibitor space is due with the order.
To request an Exhibit; please download the NMDC 2018 Exhibit/Sponsor Request Form here.
To ship materials to the Embassy Suites hotel, see these Shipping Instructions (PDF) regarding limits, procedures and costs.
Be sure to clearly label each individual item using the following format:
Guest Name (name of person picking up packages) [e.g. Jane Doe]
Event Name & Dates [e.g. NMDC 2018 Oct. 14-17 2018]
Embassy Suites Portland Downtown
319 SW Pine Street
Portland, OR 97204
Sponsor (Patron) opportunities
Sponsors (Patrons) will receive significant recognition before, during and after NMDC 2018, making a lasting impression on all attendees.
Contributions to the IEEE NMDC Conference by organizations and individuals can qualify as tax-deductible (US) contributions.
Note: Exhibitors receive exhibit space during the Conference. Thus Exhibits are NOT donations.
If you are interested in being a patron for NMDC 2018 here is a list of potential sponsorship opportunities. We can customize an opportunity for you.
|Unrestricted monetary support||Targeted monetary support|
Please download the Exhibitor/Sponsor form Word/PDF, or contact us using the form below. Online payment available via Registration ‘Exhibitor’ option here.