Full Papers for Special Issue
Call for full papers for special issue
- IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) will consider extended/revised versions of papers presented at IEEE NMDC 2017.
- Submitted manuscripts will undergo a full peer review process. Authors are requested to revise/expand the conference version to contain substantial new technical materials.
- Manuscripts for TNANO must be submitted on-line using the IEEE TNANO manuscript template and “Information for Authors”, via the IEEE Manuscript Central found at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tnano.
- On submission to TNANO, authors should select the “Special Section/Issue on the IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference” manuscript type instead of “Regular Paper.” Manuscripts must focus on nanotechnology as reflected by technical contents and references.
- Deadline: 30th October 2017
- Prof Daniel CHUA, National University of Singapore
- Prof Qing ZHANG, Nanyang Technological University
- Prof Chuan Seng TAN, Nanyang Technological University