IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) will consider extended/revised versions of papers presented at IEEE NMDC 2017. Please refer to “Full Papers for Special Issue” for detail and submit your papers by the deadline, 30th October 2017.
IEEE NMDC 2017
Welcome to the 12th IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC 2017), which will be held in Singapore on 2nd – 4th October 2017.
NMDC 2017 will cover, but not limited, the following topics:
- Materials and devices for nanoelectronics;
- Materials and devices for nanophotonics;
- Metamaterials and plasmonic devices;
- Materials and devices for energy harvesting and storage;
- 2D related materials and devices
- Organic semiconductor materials, devices and applications;
- Nanostructures of oxide semiconductor materials;
- Nanostructures and devices for biomedical applications;
- Synthesis, modification, and fabrication of nanostructures;
- Modeling and simulation of nanomaterials, structures, and devices;
- Fundamental and applications of nanowires, quantum dots and other low dimensional materials;
- Interconnects, packaging and reliability of nanodevices;
- Standards and safety issues of nanotechnology;
- Other emerging topics related to nanomaterials, nanostructures, and nanodevices;
Download the Call for Papers here (PDF).
|Important Dates for NMDC2017|
|Authors notification:||31st July 2017|
|Early registration:||1st Sept 2017|
|IEEE NMDC conference:||2nd– 4th Oct 2017|
|Deadline for full papers submission:||30th Oct 2017|