Sponsors & Exhibits
NMDC 2015 has opportunities for sponsors (patrons) and exhibits. If you are interested in exhibiting at or sponsoring NMDC 2015 see the information below.
Exhibits (Table top)
NMDC has available opportunities for table top exhibits. Cost is $500 per table. IEEE NMDC is a well received international conference sponsored by the IEEE Nanotechnology Council. It has been held annually rotating in different parts of the world. This conference brings together key researchers from every sector in the nanotechnology research field, with a special focus on materials and devices.
Each exhibit space (table) includes:
- Provided tables are 8’ x 18” and will be covered. 30” tables available for additional fee.
- If needed, the power supplied will be 120 VAC and will power a video display or an audio player.
- If you have an audio display, the audio must be limited to your space and entry way on either side of your table. The volume must not offend the exhibitors adjacent to your space.
- You may set up your exhibit space on September 13, 2015 starting at 1:00 PM. Please have everything set up no later than 8:00 AM on September 14th , 15th , and 16th. Tear down should be the last day of conference, September 16th by 3:00 PM.
- Conference provided Audio/Visual cost will be billed back to the exhibitor.
- Payment for the exhibitor space must be received 10 days before the Conference date.
To request an Exhibit; please download the NMDC 2015 Exhibit/Sponsor Request Form here.
Sponsors (patrons) opportunities
Sponsors (Patrons) will receive significant recognition before, during and after NMDC 2015, making a lasting impression on all attendees.
Contributions to the IEEE NMDC Conference by organizations and individuals can qualify as tax-deductible (US) contributions.
Note: Exhibitors receive exhibit space during the Conference. Thus Exhibits are not donations.
If you are interested in being a patron for NMDC 2015 here is a list of potential sponsorship opportunities. We can customize an opportunity for you.
|Unrestricted monetary support||Targeted monetary support|
Please download the Exhibit/Sponsor form here, or contact us using the form below: