The Toulouse Blagnac International Airport offers 80 destinations among which 15 domestic lines through 29 Airlines Companies. Direct international flights are mainly to European cities in Spain (9 destinations), Italy, (7), Germany or UK (6). Toulouse is accessible daily from the main European cities as London, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfort, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Milan…
Overseas cities can be reached through hubs settled by the main Airlines and their partners as Air France-KLM (Paris Charles de Gaulle, Amsterdam), Lufthansa (Frankfort, Munich), Iberia (Madrid), Alitalia (Rome), and British Airways (London Heathrow).
- NMDC 2022 Call for Papers
- NMDC 2021 Proceedings Published in IEEE Xplore
- NMDC 2021 in and Around Vancouver
- Extended Deadline for Regular, Special Session and Invited papers submission
- NMDC 2021 Postponed to December