Authors Info 2019
NMDC offers the following submission options for regular authors and invited speakers:
A. Regular papers submission:
- Register the paper: Provide paper title, keywords, and a short description of the work (20-100 word). EDAS will use your account info as the primary author.
- Select the topic(s) with which your paper corresponds.
- Submit, and wait for the paper registration confirmation from the EDAS system. The page will refresh.
- Authors: Add any secondary author names.
- Upload your one-page abstract (maximum two pages). Optionally, you may use the following template for abstract preparation (conference-template-a4.docx).
- EDAS will send you a confirmation email.
Full paper submission
Upon the Abstract acceptance, you can submit a 4-page paper in PDF using the following template (Full-paper-template.docx).
Submitted manuscripts will undergo a full paper review process. Upon paper acceptance the final paper is then submitted for the conference Proceedings (in IEEE Xplore).
Selected papers will be invited for submission to the IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) or the IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine. Authors submitting to the Special Issues on NMDC 2019 will be requested to significantly expand their conference papers.
B. Invited presentation submission:
- Submit a PDF abstract (max 2 pages, using the same template above) which will appear in the NMDC 2019 Proceedings (in IEEE Xplore) but not count as a publication;
- You are also welcome to submit a 4 page paper for review and inclusion in the NMDC 2019 Proceedings (in IEEE Xplore).
Invited speakers are automatically invited to submit expanded version of their conference publication to the IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) or the IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine. Authors submitting to the Special Issues on NMDC 2019 will be requested to significantly expand their conference publication.
- NMDC 2022 Call for Papers
- NMDC 2021 Proceedings Published in IEEE Xplore
- NMDC 2021 in and Around Vancouver
- Extended Deadline for Regular, Special Session and Invited papers submission
- NMDC 2021 Postponed to December