Welcome to the 10th IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC 2015).
NMDC 2015 is being held in Anchorage Alaska, on 13-16th September, 2015.
IEEE NMDC is a well received international conference sponsored by IEEE Nanotechnology Council. It has been held annually rotating in different parts of the world. For example, IEEE NMDC 2014 was held in ACI Castello, Italy and IEEE NMDC 2013 was held in Tainan, Taiwan. This is the tenth year anniversary.
NMDC 2015 will cover the following topics:
* Nanorobotics and nanomanufacturing
* Nano-Optics, Nano-Photonics, and Nano-Optoelectronics
* Nanosensors and Nanoactuators
* Emerging material and device challenges in futuristic nanoelectronics
* Nano-fluidics and integrated bio-chips
* DNA Nanotechnology
* Nanodiamond and nanocarbon structures: materials and devices
* Nano-Metrology and Characterization
* Modeling and Simulation
* Nano Energy, Environment and Safety
* Education in nanotechnology
* Commercializing nanotechnology
* Fundamentals and applications of nanotubes, nanowires, quantum dots and other low dimensional materials
Here is a video on some Alaska highlights. Below is an interactive map.
- NMDC 2022 Call for Papers
- NMDC 2021 Proceedings Published in IEEE Xplore
- NMDC 2021 in and Around Vancouver
- Extended Deadline for Regular, Special Session and Invited papers submission
- NMDC 2021 Postponed to December