TNANO Special Issue
Announcing NMDC 2016 Updated Guidelines for paper submission
In addition to submitting papers, we are accepting abstracts for later development into papers as follows:
- Submission of a 2-page abstract is required.
- If a 2-page abstract is submitted and reviewed with approval, it will appear in the Proceedings (in IEEE Xplore).
The following is optional:
Write a longer extended version (8 pages) of your 2-page abstract with significantly more contents and submit it to IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) for a special issue.
The manuscript should be submitted for a peer -review article. When submit, please select the special issue IEEE NMDC 2016. The 2-page abstract will still appear in the Proceedings (in Xplore).
- Manuscript Submission: October 30, 2016, extended to November 14th, 2016
- First decision to authors: December 30, 2016
- Revision due (if necessary): January 30, 2017
- Final notification (acceptance/rejection): March 15, 2017
- Final manuscripts due: April 15, 2017
- Special section publication: 2017