TNANO Special Issue
Announcing NMDC 2016 Updated Guidelines for paper submission
In addition to submitting papers, we are accepting abstracts for later development into papers as follows:
- Submission of a 2-page abstract is required.
- If a 2-page abstract is submitted and reviewed with approval, it will appear in the Proceedings (in IEEE Xplore).
The following is optional:
The manuscript should be submitted for a peer -review article. When submit, please select the special issue IEEE NMDC 2016. The 2-page abstract will still appear in the Proceedings (in Xplore).
- Manuscript Submission: October 30, 2016, extended to November 14th, 2016
- First decision to authors: December 30, 2016
- Revision due (if necessary): January 30, 2017
- Final notification (acceptance/rejection): March 15, 2017
- Final manuscripts due: April 15, 2017
- Special section publication: 2017
- NMDC 2022 Call for Papers
- NMDC 2021 Proceedings Published in IEEE Xplore
- NMDC 2021 in and Around Vancouver
- Extended Deadline for Regular, Special Session and Invited papers submission
- NMDC 2021 Postponed to December