Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors
16th IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC 2021)
UPDATE: To better accommodate projected Canadian re-opening Conference POSTPONED to December 12-15, 2021. New Option for virtual exhibits.
IEEE NMDC 2021 will be hosted at the Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel located in the center of Vancouver. The conference will be co-located with the IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena (IEEE CEIDP) sponsored by the IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (DEIS). We expect an attendance of approximately 300-450 for the co-located events.
IEEE NMDC is a well-received international conference sponsored by the IEEE Nanotechnology Council. It has been held annually rotating in different parts of the world; in 2019 it was in Stockholm, Sweden and was held Virtually (due to COVID-19 restrictions) from Nanjing, China in 2020.
IEEE NMDC brings together key researchers from every sector of nanotechnology, with a special focus on materials and devices. The conference aims to highlight current work and future directions in nanotechnology-related research in the areas of:
- nanomaterials and fabrication,
- devices, and integration.
We welcome exhibitors and sponsorships at multiple levels.
The following info is for those who wish to register as an exhibitor. If only wishing to provide monetary support for the conference, or to provide extra monetary support in addition to being an exhibitor, please see information under “Sponsorship Information”.
If you would like to support the conference but it does not strictly fall under monetary sponsorship (e.g. material donations in the form of textbooks/magazines), please feel free to contact us using this form.
For online Sponsor/Exhibitor registration and payment follow these instructions.
The IEEE NMDC 2021 Conference Committee is monitoring the situation on COVID-19 pandemic and the local restrictions in place in the Vancouver BC area. At this time, the conference is planned to take place in-person with provisions for remote participation and attendance. There is a contingency plan and registered exhibitors would be promptly notified of their options should the need arise.
Download Exhibitor Brochure and Form (PDF)
What Does Exhibitor Registration Include?
- On-site: Dedicated table space for exhibit display; Virtual: 6-10 minute recorded presentation available for on-demand viewing.
- Organization/Company logo inclusion in NMDC 2021 conference programme and website
- Full Conference Registration at both NMDC 2021 & CEIDP 2021 for 1 person
NMDC 2021 will be located at the Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront (pinnacleharbourfronthotel.com). Details on exhibition layout will be updated once information is made available.
If the exhibitor representative will be arriving from outside of Canada, please check on the latest travel guidelines in place, and ensure all necessary travel documents (e.g. visa, if required) are ready before departure.
Tabletop selections will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note space is limited.
Exhibit Amenities & Guidelines
- Information on the tables and power supply for use at the hotel will be updated once more details are made available.
- Please note: If you have an audio display, the audio must be limited to your space and entry way on either side of your table. The volume must not offend the exhibitors adjacent to your space.
Exhibitor Fees & Payment
- On-site Table-top Exhibitor Registration Fee is $1000 (in USD).
- Virtual Exhibitor Registration Option $1000 (USD) – includes 6-10 minute recorded presentation available for on-demand viewing by all attendees.
- Exhibitor registration can be done online via credit/debit card on our registration page. The organization/company representative planning to attend should register online on behalf of their group on our registration platform. See instructions here.
- If you would like to specifically send a cheque or arrange a wire transfer for payment, please contact us using this form for assistance.
- Please note: For cancellations received on or before November 1, 2021, all sums, less a service charge of 100 USD will be returned to the exhibitor. After November 1, 2021, no refunds will be made. Any refunds for cancelled exhibit space will be made after the completion of the Exhibition.
Download Sponsor Brochure and Form (PDF)
By supporting the NMDC you foster an extensive, vibrant, and innovative technical program with world class practitioners, exchanging information and experiences, and networking with actively involved attendees to find new resources, ideas, and potential partners.
For your generous support, you gain visibility and recognition for your commitment summarized in the following table:
|Unrestricted monetary support||Targeted monetary support|
Visibility in the Program (including short video) & Proceedings (logo & 1/4 page ad)
+ Visibility on the event schedule
+ Visibility during networking events
+ Registration fees waived for two attendees
|❒ Conference bag||$1000|
|❒ Attendee gifts||$1000|
|❒ Speaker gifts||$1000|
|❒ Name badges||$500|
Note: All values are in USD. Monetary support of other amounts also welcome
If you would like to support the conference but it does not strictly fall under monetary sponsorship (e.g. material donations in the form of textbooks/magazines), please feel free to get in touch with us!
Transfer of Funds
- Monetary support can be transferred online via credit/debit card on our registration page. The organization/company representative responsible should register online as a sponsor on behalf of their group. See instructions here.
- If you would like to specifically send a cheque or arrange a wire transfer instead, please contact us using this form for assistance.
- Please note: For cancellations received on or before November 1, 2021, all sums, less a service charge of 100 USD will be returned to the sponsor. After November 1, 2021, no refunds will be made. Any refunds for cancelled exhibit space will be made after the conference ends.